Welcome Back! What to Expect at Your Upcoming Visit at Westcoast Piercing:
Distance • Clean • Health & Safety!
Westcoast Piercing has developed a set of protocols and procedures pertaining to the piercing industry, which exceeds the Public Health Authority and Worksafe recommendations for re-opening. We understand some of the new protocols may be viewed as inconvenient, however, our commitment to our clients, staff, and community remains the same as always … making safety our #1 priority. These high standards are to ensure that we ARE doing everything possible to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
We appreciate your patience and understanding & Look forward to creating that Custom Look you so desire!
Social distancing is a key practice of the COVID-19 pandemic response. Even though Piercing Services make the “6 foot distance” an impossibility, we are still taking extra steps to maintain that distancing. We are making every effort to keep the 6-foot distance unless a procedure is taking place, and you are asked to do the same. Please avoid touching your face.
- We have installed a 5 stage Hepa Air Exchange system in both the Showroom and Procedure rooms.
- We have temporarily reduced the studio capacity. The Showroom aisle traffic now flows in one direction only.
- The front door will be locked to prevent unsupervised entry and can be unlocked quickly in case of an emergency.
- The sidewalk at the front door will have 6’ markers on the East side of the door, for Appointments
- * “Skip The Line Up” … Online Ordering will make your visit much faster. Please call ahead to ensure your order is ready for pick up. Stand by the 6’ markers on the West side of the door and your order will be brought out to you.
- ALL clients are by Appointment only, including jewelry, aftercare and supply purchases. Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for your appointment … unfortunately the new normal does not allow for wiggle room for late comers, as we need time to clean between clients. Please allow yourself extra time to avoid any disappointments of arriving late, in case you’re stuck in traffic. If you arrive too early you may be asked to wait outside, or in your vehicle to ensure that there aren’t too many people in the studio.
- To shorten your wait please COMPLETE & PRINT the Piercing and Covid release forms at www.WestcoastPiercing.com BEFORE you arrive at the studio as we only have your designated time slot available to complete your services.
- We accept credit/debit card payments.
- Please bring in only what you need and can keep in your pockets … such as ID, credit card, phone, things you can keep on your person at all times, NOT on the floor or counter.
- Food and drink are not permitted.
- For your safety and ours and to free up a booking slot for someone else … please call ASAP to reschedule if you are not feeling well.
- Please let us know if you feel unwell, or are uncomfortable following our guidelines once you are here.
- If you arrive without an appointment, please call us from outside, 604. 584.BODY (2639) so we can offer you the next available time slot.
- Clients with piercing appointments will be screened for symptoms by phone the evening before or the morning of their appointment and again upon entry. This call will also detail the new intake protocols and requirements. These protocols are to minimize contact between clients and allow staff extra time to ensure maximum sanitization of all surfaces between clients.
- We ask that you remain in the studio, once inside, until your procedure or purchase is complete. Please ensure that you leave your mask on until you have exited the building.
- In order to minimize public contact only 1 friend may enter the studio with you and they must be at least 13 years of age, as children will not be permitted at this time. Only the client and piercer will be permitted in the procedure rooms unless it is the guardian of a minor. Your friend may be asked to wait outside the studio while the procedure is being done to minimize capacity. They too, must bring only what fits in their pockets.
- Please note: The seating area has been removed.
We have added some additional cleaning protocols to our already meticulous standards of disinfection and sterilization. We continue to thoroughly sanitize procedure rooms between each client and disinfect all used surfaces in the studio, such as countertops, pens, ipads, restrooms, door handles etc. Hand sanitizer is available for all, in both the procedure room and showroom. At this time we are using a hands free paper towel machine instead of a hand dryer in the bathroom.
Health & Safety!
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is always an “every day, every procedure” practice in the studio. Due to the nature of Covid-19 we have implemented more extensive PPE practices. Face masks will be used by all staff and face shields or protective eyewear during all procedures. Staff may also, at their discretion, wear additional PPE, such as gowns, sleeves or aprons over their clothing. Daily health records will be recorded, for all staff at the beginning of each shift.
- You will be required to wear a fitted medical mask and sanitize your hands upon entry, therefore all personal effects must STAY IN your pocket.
- At this time … we will provide a mask for you if you do not have one. Your friend will require a mask as well.
- Please note: we will decline entry to anyone with symptoms that may appear to put anyone at risk. Please respect our decision, it is not personal, as it is for the benefit of all. We will do our best to rebook your appointment quickly.
- We have also installed plexi-glass barriers between staff and clients for maximum protection.
- Only staff members will be handling jewelry in order to reduce any possibility of contamination of both sterile and non sterile jewelry.
- We keep detailed records of each client visit.
- Please note: Restrictions and procedures may change with very little notice. As of June 3rd/2020, for public and staff safety, we are not offering any oral services until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope to resume normal operation soon.
Thank you for your continued patronage and for trusting us with your Body Piercing needs!
Follow us on Facebook for SPECIALS & up-to-date information.
www.WestcoastPiercing.com 604.584.BODY (2639)
“Celebrate the most Precious thing you’ll ever own … Your Body!